corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Steering wheel control compatibility

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Steering wheel control compatibility
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Mar 07 at 01:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm after a new HU for my C, but want one to keep the steering wheel buttons...

I like Blaupunkt stuff, as it doesn't look gay and flashy, but, I don't think it's compatible is it?

Does anyone know what manufacturers do stuff which will work?

Only needs to be cheap, nothing special, just a simple CD/AM/FM face off one really, and the plainer the better on the facia front.

DAB would be nice I suppose.

Any suggestions?
flash22

11th Mar 07 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

most brands have audio control compatabilty usually around the £140 mark upwards

up to 8/04 you just need the lead for the audio controls whats aroud £25-30 quid (audio control and display leads are around £60-90 mark)

if your corsa is 8/04 onwards it may have canbus and the lead for controls/display are around £120-140 if you can find them

alpine or kenwood is your best bet

The alpine cda-9854r has 3 pre-outs and does audio and display controls and is around £140 + the cables/interface to suit what are the kce-970b and the kwe-972e for non canbus cars (you need both kce and kwe to make the lead up this yill give you both audio controls and the display)

[Edited on 11-03-2007 by flash22]

[Edited on 11-03-2007 by flash22]
flash22

11th Mar 07 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

blaupunkt do audio control adapters for the corsa there around £50 or £60 for audio controls and display

http://www.bluespot.co.uk/install/show_model.asp?id=281

Robin
Premium Member

11th Mar 07 at 19:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks.

New Poll