corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Vauxall Corsa 1.4 GLS P reg Idle speed help!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxall Corsa 1.4 GLS P reg Idle speed help!!!!!
mowgli81

User status: Offline
6th Mar 07 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi i have just bought a p reg 1.4 corsa gls and had many problems, the lastest which no one can cure is that my rev counter revs between 1000 - 3000 revs when idle ( at traffic lights , junctions) i have changed the ecu and still the same, the ecu is giving codes out that my 02 sensor needs replacing this was done in order to cure the hesitation that the corsa previously had. When we changed the ecu it gave out exactly the same codes as the old one... i have had an auto electrician looking at it for the past 3 weeks he has called all is mechanic friends to no avail .... please please help me
VegasPhil
Premium Member

6th Mar 07 at 19:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Replace the o2 sensor again. Or find one from a car that you know it works ok. Check the plug and wires too.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
mowgli81

6th Mar 07 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for the help the 02 sensor was brand new , the plugs and wires have been changed 2... thanks for the reply
mowgli81

6th Mar 07 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone please give your thoughts ideas

New Poll