corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » me and bro buying vista..any way to get family pack etc?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author me and bro buying vista..any way to get family pack etc?
Bart

User status: Offline
13th Feb 07 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by topshot_2k

WTF? are people just making silly comments for the sake of it? you can install any OEM version as MANY times as you like, however if the motherboard changes you will need to phone them to activate it.

Also if you install it so many times you will then need to ring MS and activate it giving a reason for the new install - if you just say the motherboard failed they cant stop you reinstalling it and MUST give you a new license code

This is not legal, its violating the EULA and committing piracy.

10 hardware items are given 1 vote. If 3 items or more are changed you must legally buy another OS. Yes you can ring them up, but yes you will be commiting piracy.
The last time i upgraded, i bought a new mobo, cpu and RAM, and that would have constituted for a new OEM OS if i had OEM.

jesus

[Edited on 13-02-2007 by Bart]
topshot_2k
Banned

13th Feb 07 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can change graphics/memory etc as many times as you like. Its only tied to the motherboard but even if you change this and ring them by Law they have to give you aqnother key or prove otherwise that you are trying to commit piracy etc.

[Edited on 13-02-2007 by topshot_2k]
topshot_2k
Banned

13th Feb 07 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i doubt MS are hardly going to worry about weather the motherboard is broken or not
jamied

13th Feb 07 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its not exactly that bad, i mean most people download ultimate ffs

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll