corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Realisticly, what could me and the gf borrow

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Realisticly, what could me and the gf borrow
Colin

User status: Offline
6th Feb 07 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah worth doing for a few years to get a house with lower payments so long as its only for a couple years!!
Fee

6th Feb 07 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This may sound silly....but sometimes having no debt/loan/credit cards can work against you on your credit rating...as you will have no record of meeting monthly payments etc
A couple of my friends just recently bought a place and the fact that they had never taken out loans and never had any credit cards actually meant that they had a poor credit rating.

It's best to speak to someone and see what they come up with...
in most cases they can help you out with what you want to get
It may be that you'll need to put down a bigger deposit though in order to get a better rate
whitter45

6th Feb 07 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes fee your quite correct and each time you apply for a mortgage yuor credit score is affected
Dan
Premium Member

6th Feb 07 at 17:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do have a very good credit rating, i have had over 5k on cards which have always been paid of well, and a loan which was paid off this month (12month loan)

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll