corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Need Help With My Project

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Need Help With My Project
sinnerboy

User status: Offline
27th Jan 07 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Lads,
As some of ye know, im fitting bike throttle bodies to an X16XE..At the moment i have the engine stripped down, i have the throttle bodies and manifold, i have arp bolts and sbd rollers and the management..

Now for the problems:
Firstly i need to locate plugs for the injectors (think Boggs Bros are sourcing it), also IIRC i need a different crank and throttle sensor..I really want to get my car up and running soon but it seems like ive another list of parts to get...Can ye please help me, all advice and help needed?If there are other parts i need in order to get up and running can ye please let me know?

Cheers
Sean

[Edited on 27-01-2007 by sinnerboy]

[Edited on 27-01-2007 by sinnerboy]
Warren G

27th Jan 07 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ECU - to control sparks and fuel
sinnerboy

27th Jan 07 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have gotech management
Warren G

27th Jan 07 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

air filter? to be honest, all that you need for throttle bodies is throttle bodies, throttle cable, TPS sensor, Inlet manifold, inlet gasket, injectors, fuel rail/regulator and trumpets/ram pipes with an air filter
broster
Premium Member

27th Jan 07 at 20:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

use the standard crank sensor!

New Poll