corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Birmingham is a shit hole.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Birmingham is a shit hole.
M6RKK

User status: Offline
25th Jan 07 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

move to scotland
ed

25th Jan 07 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gladly.
ed

25th Jan 07 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MatG
I can not believe a lot off the genralisation and racism that is in this thread.

I am sorry to here that your car got broken into but it happens in any bad area of any city. Places you have mentioned, Aston, Erdington, lozels and the jewelary quarter are all rough areas. Why do you think its where the students live? Its cheap land = cheap housing for them.

I doubt really know of any major city where crime is not high in student areas, thats because scum pray on the people that dont know the area, or have little life experience.

I have lived in Birmingham all my life (now 31) I love it and always will, granted its changed some for the worst some for the better. The city centre is fantastic and bars and shopping areas are some of the best in the UK now. All you need to do is live on the right side of town and not live your side of town Almost all of the inner city area for housing is rough but then aren't all inner city areas??

Sorry about your car and I hope you get a result for it

[Edited on 25-01-2007 by MatG]
I have lived in a lot of places. Been to a lot of cities for long periods of time. Birmingham is in my most hated along with orther places like Bratislava.
R16AN H

25th Jan 07 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gutted for you mate.im not far (coventry) and agree about all the imigrants.i mean they moved people out of 4 blocks of flats,spent £100,000's on them,then sealed it off with police at midnight,then shipped the fuckers in! as you can imagine people werent happy and they have all since "dissapeared". really hope it dont cost too much mate.
mwg

25th Jan 07 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking twats.
Daimo B

25th Jan 07 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember one Max Power year...

We went into town, Donna and I got refused entry to a club because we were in a group... Even though those other group members were Ian and his scouser mates...

Ok we were ina group, but i argued that how could we be in a group, southern mouthy boy and northen scouser boys????? I argued we were just chatting while waiting in an orderly queue. (just a SLIGHT accent difference).

We never got in, i nearly fought with the bouncer, mofo, we went somewhere else and spent our money.

I blame Ian and his mates

Good for razzup, but even of 4-5 years ago i'd much rather live in London i have to say, and I hate London...

[Edited on 25-01-2007 by VXR]
Daimo B

25th Jan 07 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M6RKK
move to scotland

And get beaten up for Being English (come on admit it, MANY scots hate the english). I reckon its becuase your rugby team is pants and your jealous (mind you, errr, we can't talk currently ).

[Edited on 25-01-2007 by VXR]
Wonderboy

25th Jan 07 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You pay good money to buy a new car and look after it, then some little bastard thinks it's funny to smash your windows....

I hate people like that.
mk4_astra

25th Jan 07 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i remember going to birmingham for a mates 21st down broad street(i think thats what its called) was buzzing with loads of people out, lots of nice cars etc but you just knew its one of those cities where you had to watch who you look at/bump into, abit like london.

few days later heard on the news someone got stabbed to death in daylight outside one of the bars we went in, then about a week later the same thing happened again along broad street

also when we got back into the taxi which was parked down some side street my mate brushed past this blokes 206, who got out and went mental and was having none of my mates apologies, so we all get out to try and calm it down but it gets worse and he reaches for his mobile, it was only the taxi driver who was able to calm it down and im sure this was because he was middle eastern.

overall i liked broad street at night but there seems to be a fair bit of racial tension in this city and alot of dodgy people about
mattcape

25th Jan 07 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wot a load of wankas!! i had my car done over not long ago i feel your pain!! but wherever you live in this country it allways happens and theres nothin we can do to avoid jealous little c**ts.. although my mum lives in wheoly castle in birmingham and isnt too bad round there but heard birmingham is a dirty place to go
ed

25th Jan 07 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mk4_astra
i remember going to birmingham for a mates 21st down broad street(i think thats what its called) was buzzing with loads of people out, lots of nice cars etc but you just knew its one of those cities where you had to watch who you look at/bump into, abit like london.

few days later heard on the news someone got stabbed to death in daylight outside one of the bars we went in, then about a week later the same thing happened again along broad street

also when we got back into the taxi which was parked down some side street my mate brushed past this blokes 206, who got out and went mental and was having none of my mates apologies, so we all get out to try and calm it down but it gets worse and he reaches for his mobile, it was only the taxi driver who was able to calm it down and im sure this was because he was middle eastern.

overall i liked broad street at night but there seems to be a fair bit of racial tension in this city and alot of dodgy people about
People get murdered all the time on Broad Street, or stabbed. 3 people a day get arrested in Birmingham for 'gun crimes'. Nice. Thats the highest in the UK.
SteveW

25th Jan 07 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that is fucking stupid.

i hate people that do this sort of thing. small minded knuckle draggers. fucking fags
mk4_astra

25th Jan 07 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
People get murdered all the time on Broad Street, or stabbed. 3 people a day get arrested in Birmingham for 'gun crimes'. Nice. Thats the highest in the UK.

i can believe that, london is still the most dangerous city in england but places like birmingham and manchester arent far off at all. the thing i find worrying about biringham is just how dodgy broad street is and the fact that broad seems to be the busiest street in birmingham, when we were queing for the bars and clubs the traffic was only at crawling pace. with all the cctv and witnesses that would be about, not to mention the police presence people get murdered down that road in broad daylight

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Birmingham is a shit hole. 23 database queries in 0.0104220 seconds