corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Radiator coolant hoses question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Radiator coolant hoses question
colin4696

User status: Offline
16th Dec 06 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys need a quick answer please.

Just trying to replace the radiator, but all the large black coolant hoses are being a bitch to get off. Are they put on using heat? Should I get a heat gun? Or just pull really hard? I dont want to break anything and need to put them back on the new rad.

Thanks in advance
PaulW

User status: Offline
16th Dec 06 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

twist and pull

the hose is probably just old and has broken down/bonded slightly with the radiator

New Poll