corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » EML Flashing today

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author EML Flashing today
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 06 at 21:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was fannying about with the electric windows in the Corsa today, and the battery went flat.

Got it started and left it running for about half an hour. Turned it off and carried on with what I was doing.

Then I tried to start it and the EML started flashing and the car wouldn't start. This only happened once - Immobiliser problem??

But it isn't doing it any more. Just wondered what would have caused it to do that!

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
PaulW

2nd Dec 06 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might of just been the chip in the key not being picked up proper, has happened before to me in the gsi...

usually just take the key out, hold it like 18inches away from the lock barrel, put it back in & try agan n its fine!
VegasPhil
Premium Member

2nd Dec 06 at 21:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh it was fine when I tried again

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold

New Poll