corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 1.4 sport vibration/grinding noise when turning right

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.4 sport vibration/grinding noise when turning right
matchuckle

User status: Offline
1st Nov 06 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, my corsa 1.4 sport (1997) is making a grinding/vibration noise when ONLY turning right. It semms however to be coming from the centre or to the left hand side of the car. So far i have replaced the cv joints and driveshafts and the front ie bar bushes and brackets. Top shock mounts were also changed not so long ago. This is really doing my head in as i dont know what else it could be.

Please anyone have any ideas what else it may be?????????
matchuckle

User status: Offline
1st Nov 06 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The wheel bearings and ball joints all seem fine too with no play in them. Would a worn steering rack cause this noise? Although as i say it only does it when turning right, to the left there is no noise at all

New Poll