corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Equal Length Driveshafts Question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Equal Length Driveshafts Question
Novaneil

User status: Offline
1st Nov 06 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

Im running a 2.0 with F28box and am in the progress of converting to equal length shafts.

At the moment I have a nearside (short) Mtech driveshaft (with CV's) fitted and an Intermediate shaft from a Cav....

Do I just need to buy a second (Short) Mtech driveshaft for the Offside of the car? Will this fit? or do I need some sort of custom shaft...

Cheers

Neil
Novaneil

1st Nov 06 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry I should of stated... This is in a Corsa B.
Novaneil

2nd Nov 06 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone?

New Poll