corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Barcelona 'v' Chelsea Official CL Thread sponsored by Unicef

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Barcelona 'v' Chelsea Official CL Thread sponsored by Unicef
Marc

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 06 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
Not really... Man Utd earned all their money and success, same with Arsenal... Chelski were about to go into Administartion and then Roman comes in and ruins the Premiership

Never thought I'd see you say that!
Robbo

2nd Nov 06 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Marc -

I would not be happy if we did a CHelski and I think Cosmo and others would agree!! Its soulless and gay
Cosmo

3rd Nov 06 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I actually have respect for Utd in the fact they earned their success and money...Chelski just got a sugar daddy in
Robbo

3rd Nov 06 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As you said before, would be nice to be able to compete for top players but in Arsenal's case, Wenger wouldn't do it because it's not his style!

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Barcelona 'v' Chelsea Official CL Thread sponsored by Unicef 24 database queries in 0.0103881 seconds