corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » idle control valve

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author idle control valve
topshot_2k
Banned

User status: Offline
14th Nov 06 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes. am i going to help you?

NO

your a timewaster and you expect help from peole on here when you dont listen to them. FFS even vauxhall told you to fook off
eel

User status: Offline
14th Nov 06 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do listen

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll