corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » FIFA07 on the 360

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FIFA07 on the 360
Nath

User status: Offline
8th Oct 06 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just downloaded the Demo and i'm pretty impressed. Not usually a FIFA fan, prefer Pro Evo normally, but unless Pro Evo 6 is really special then I can see me getting FIFA before Pro Evo.

I'm liking the loading feature where you can play as Ronaldinho in a 1-1 with the keeper. Much more interesting than the normal loading screen. Keeps you busy and takes your mind away from the fact its loading.

The graphics are very clean, cut scenes are smart, and the crowd noises are good. I was Man Utd and you could hear real Man Utd chants in the crowd.

The controls seem far less complicated too, its all back to basics with less focus on useless tricks and stuff.

Its not impossible to score either, managed to score 2 in my first game.

Only realy gripe is the ref. Played 2 45minute halves, and got 2 red cards for nothing challenges
Ojc

8th Oct 06 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its been like that with the crowd since 06.

I like it when your winning 3-0 or so and they start singing "can we play you ever week" and there are lots of club specific chants as well.

Its ace.
Nath

8th Oct 06 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never played 06 due to my disliking of FIFA games. Only really played 07 because it was a free demo. Tis good.
Robbo

8th Oct 06 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They also sing can we sing a song for you! And APPARENTLY somebody programnmed in the are you scotland in disguise chant for enlgand drubbings
Nath

8th Oct 06 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
They also sing can we sing a song for you! And APPARENTLY somebody programnmed in the are you scotland in disguise chant for enlgand drubbings

Awesome

New Poll