corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » audio display

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author audio display
andyjherod

User status: Offline
   17th Aug 06 at 04:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi can anyone help me,

I have a T plate corsa, which had a basic tape player/ radio. I had available to me a CDR500 Head Unit which I had bought previously for an Astra. This worked fine in the Astra, but since switching to the Corsa the dash display has gone blank other than to display time and temp. No radio station detail is available or CD track info. The display did function whilst programming the code in, but has since ceased to show anything.
Although not interfering with the functionality of the unit, it is somewhat annoying, anyone got any ideas ???

Cheers
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Aug 06 at 04:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Astra is a 10 digit display, Corsa is 8.

Turn the ignition on, and radio off, hold buttons 3 and 5 together and turn it on, and wait for the beep.
andyjherod

17th Aug 06 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Ian.

New Poll