corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » New ipod...and im already stuck!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New ipod...and im already stuck!
Rhys

User status: Offline
7th Jul 06 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heya

firstly i'll admit im crap with technology etc! lol

i bought an ipod mini so i can use it at the gym really, but ive managed ot install itunes etc and load a few songs onto it from cd's but an icon appears constantly on my screen and the definition for the icon is:

"This icon appears on the screen during an update or restore that occurs when iPod is connected to the computer via a low or no-power connector. This can include some USB ports and 4-pin FireWire ports. When this appears, disconnect iPod from the computer and connect it to the power adapter. Then plug the power adapter into a power outlet. The update or restore will complete and iPod will restart to the main menu."

Only problme is what is this power adaptor??? all i got waas a usb cable, head phones and ipod

please help me before it end ups in around 8 pieces after impacting with my bedroom wall.

ta very much

Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

7th Jul 06 at 12:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Power adaptor will surely be a charger, sold seperatley!

Check ebay for a Ipod Mini Charger will only be £5 at most!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Rhys

7th Jul 06 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had to buy buy a power adaptor in the end! and because im impatient cost me £20 from curry's! lol! but its oworking and im no longer stresing!

Maybe my USB isnt powerful enough to charge it?!

cheer for the reply dan

[Edited on 07-07-2006 by Rhys]

New Poll