corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Crouch is wank

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Crouch is wank
Jules S
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Jun 06 at 15:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sooty
quote:
Originally posted by Jules S
Lets face it, if Crouch was a Man U player, Mike would be singing his praises from the highest rooftop

Certainly crouch should be picked over Owen if Owen isn't match fit

So how do you propose Owen gets match fit then? ffs

Ah, what i meant was owen need to be a fcuking hell of a lot closer to being anywhere near fit.

If Owen is shagged out after 30 mins he shouldn't be on the pitch tbh
J da Silva

16th Jun 06 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
He is a good player, 6 goals in 9 apperances points this out.

How many of them were against 'class' defences? Took him 85 minutes to score a goal anyone could of scored (because the cross made the goal) against a Wrexham/Gillingham defence, I can only think of 1 of his goals which was against a decent outfit and they weren't even good enough to qualify for the world cup (Uruguay) T&T weren't exactly placed against the likes of Argentina,Spain,Portugal etc... in order to qualify.
Cosmo

16th Jun 06 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Regardless of Owens fitness....I just cant believe some of you arent seeing Crouch playing well. His scoring record (which isnt his strong point) is excellent for England, and his support play to bring in the midfield has been great (how many chances did he create for Lampard?)

Are you that much on the band wagon of hating him that you refuse to see what he is doing well?
Steve
Premium Member

16th Jun 06 at 18:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thing is i only see him doing well against crap teams, if he had 6 goals against teams like italy etc then i would be fully singing his praises
J da Silva

16th Jun 06 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like Crouch's hold up play, but that's something Rooney can do, you don't need Crouh on the pitch to hold a ball up, there's enough of the England team good at that already, his arial threat is greater, but I'm only contesting his goal record/class opposition ratio, nothing else, I never said he shouldn't be in the team at all, because let's face it Owen won't see another world cup.

I say Play Walcott and Crouch from the start against Sweden, try something new, because England are through already, if he discovers something totally better to what he's got already, then it's a plus.
J da Silva

16th Jun 06 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Altough further to my previous post, I'm only worried about Ronaldo's commitment at the moment and whether or not Australia are going to upset us.
Cosmo

16th Jun 06 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Owen is only 26..if he is as good as everyone is making out then he should be at the next WC.

And Ronaldo will do the same as last time, start like he doesnt care and end up top scorer.
J da Silva

16th Jun 06 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Owen will have to revive his career before he even considers another world cup, he's gone.
Carl

17th Jun 06 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Regardless of Owens fitness....I just cant believe some of you arent seeing Crouch playing well. His scoring record (which isnt his strong point) is excellent for England, and his support play to bring in the midfield has been great (how many chances did he create for Lampard?)

Are you that much on the band wagon of hating him that you refuse to see what he is doing well?

I wouldn't say he was doing well, he his doing ok, not good just ok, but the thing is he is doing ok agains shit teams, when it comes to good teams he isn't going to be nowhere near good enough.
If he was a good player he would be unstoppable, due to his height + jumping + the ability to head and the crossing ability of the players Engalnd have. But he isn't.
Russ

17th Jun 06 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

carl... most of the squad is playing shit compared to what there capable of, but hes playing shit and scoring goals..
Carl

17th Jun 06 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
carl... most of the squad is playing shit compared to what there capable of,

Good point.
J da Silva

17th Jun 06 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was thinking about Englands style and how they play with Rooney in the team, when Rooney is at his best I think he raises the tempo of the game and when I was watching the match against T&T a lad I play football with said to me " Now Rooney is on count how many touches Crouch get's or see how involved in the play he is" 4 times and a goal. So can you have Rooney and Crouch on the field at the same time?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Crouch is wank 24 database queries in 0.0109761 seconds