corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » replacing bumpers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author replacing bumpers
K@R£N

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 06 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well, so far today i've found out that i could replace my wheel arches as they are not black at all, but now thinking about it, i wouldn't mind replacing the bumpers too. is this a diy job or a garage job, if so does any1 know how much it is????
vx.racing

3rd Jun 06 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Taking off and fitting standard bumpers is very simple.. all you're doing is basically removing some screws and nuts. Aftermarket bumpers are not so simple to replace.
K@R£N

3rd Jun 06 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, so say I want a non standard bumper, how much will that cost to fit, about, if you know??
vx.racing

3rd Jun 06 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All depends on the bodyshop that you go to.. however estimating it could be around £100-£150 including getting it sprayed up. Could be less or more expensive in regards to how difficult the bumper is to fit, i.e if you buy a bad quality, bad fitting bumper.

New Poll