corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa b dash display external temp

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b dash display external temp
craig-12v

User status: Offline
12th Apr 06 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the external temp which is shown in my dash display seems to be playing up ever since i put it bk into its little holder just behind the bumper its bn taking the piss, kept cutting out and the dispaly goes blank then comes bk on, i got a new one sensor and its doing the same thing..i think i might have broken the wires now that ive put the sensor bk in the holder...maybe bn a bit brittle....
any1 had this before ?

New Poll