corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Bonnet Problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bonnet Problems
jamstercompaq

User status: Offline
8th Apr 06 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just bought a new car today,

Vauxhall Corsa 1.4i 16V Sports.

Just having 1 problems, The bonnet won't open, the cable in the drivers side floor is hanging off, tried opening the bonnet from outside. What other ways could i open the bonnet ?
Scotty C

User status: Offline
8th Apr 06 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get someone 2 keep pushing down on the bonnet whilst u keep pullin the bonnet catch.

New Poll