corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Cisco CCNA ....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cisco CCNA ....
Nismo

User status: Offline
7th Mar 06 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
quote:
Originally posted by andysri
i work in the networking world, and my work collegues have all got CCIE and CCNP. Im working on my CCNA at the moment, and will hopefully pass it by april, then work onto my CCNP by xmas.

Are you sure they have CCIE? thats a pretty fucking hard exam.

Isnt that the one thats only taken in Sweeden or some where and only once or twice a year its held?
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

7th Mar 06 at 14:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I believe CCIE is the exam when you do a local written exam first, if you get passed that then you must do a very very hard physical exam at one of their test centres. The test consists of setting up various hardware devices in certain lab setups (like making two 1700 routers talk over ISDN, then configuring a Cat 6500 with blades+routing engine tc).

Nismo

8th Mar 06 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know theres a certain Cisco qualification that is only held somewhere in Europe and is the top level and is big bucks
Paul

8th Mar 06 at 01:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CCIE can be done at university of central england. That is the only place in britain I know of that does it. And yes most of the people who wokr with Andysri do have CCIE's and I know one of them has 2 CCSE and CCIE.
willay
Premium Member

8th Mar 06 at 07:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
I know theres a certain Cisco qualification that is only held somewhere in Europe and is the top level and is big bucks

i'm quite sure its CCIE.
willay
Premium Member

8th Mar 06 at 07:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul
CCIE can be done at university of central england. That is the only place in britain I know of that does it. And yes most of the people who wokr with Andysri do have CCIE's and I know one of them has 2 CCSE and CCIE.

where does he work?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll