corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Changing Clocks

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Changing Clocks
Planty02

User status: Offline
13th Feb 06 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive just bought some clocks with a rev counter (as my original clocks didnt have one) and I'm wanting to know how to change the mileage back to the mileage on the clocks that are in now (the new mileage is much higher than mine).

I have searched for this but found no answers - if any1 would like to u2u me some home it would be much appreciated

Cheers
Planty02

14th Feb 06 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone??
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Feb 06 at 02:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Strip it down and move the digits. Not massively legal.
CoastalCorsa

14th Feb 06 at 02:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what was the thing about removing whole unit then fitting a drill to back of speedo and winding it right round pas 999,999 back to present milage
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Feb 06 at 03:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clocks max out at 140mph, so it would take 297 days to do 1 million miles.
CoastalCorsa

14th Feb 06 at 03:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad i never tried it then

does that mean you could travel at more than 140 mph and your car would record inaccurate milage over the distance you travel

New Poll