corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » pics for 1.5td tuning

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pics for 1.5td tuning
stephen1.5td

User status: Offline
9th Feb 06 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey folks,
recently bought my first oil burner a 1995 corsa 1.5td and i wouldnt mind squeezin a few extra ponies out the engine.
i've already seen the tutorial on diesel tuning but unfortunately the pics are no longer there and i was wondering if anyone still has them. in particular if any of the pics clarify where the max fuel screw is located, its a bit hard to see where anythin is without removin the inlet manifold an thats sumthin id rather avoid if at all possible

cheers, stephen
stephen1.5td

10th Feb 06 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?????
Marshall

10th Feb 06 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i also looked 4 these a bit back, but to no avail. I checked the internet source on the properties to see if they had just been moved to a slightly differnent place on the site, but i cant find anything on adampetherick.co.uk about diesel tuning. I do remember seeing them up on the CS tutorials, not that long ago, so keep asking if ur desperate. Is 'kris TD' still on these days?, he knows everything worth know about 1.5td tuning
Marshall

10th Feb 06 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ohh dear, just looked, last active oct 2005
stephen1.5td

10th Feb 06 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did manage to find em charly, so if urself or any other users need em just gimme a shout.
turned the boost up today an what a difference, just remains to get a bleed valve an boost gauge to keep an eye on things.
defo a mod i'd recommend to any T.D owner
Kris TD

14th May 06 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello, just thought i would brose again. now driving a 200 bhp oil burner, corsa went 18 months ago now. feel free to email if you need assistance, my old corsa td got 99bhp 132ib/ft on the rollers.
punkymt1

14th May 06 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kris TD
hello, just thought i would brose again. now driving a 200 bhp oil burner, corsa went 18 months ago now. feel free to email if you need assistance, my old corsa td got 99bhp 132ib/ft on the rollers.

What car is running 200bhp diesel? VW? I like diesels and hopefully they continue to improve. Currently got a 1.5td without the mod but I'll soon do it. The 1.9 astra gtc diesel impressed me when I saw 150 bhp with a fuel consumption of a 1.4 petrol with less bhp and torque.
Adam

14th May 06 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think Kris has got an Audi A4?

Pics have been re-added and are now hosted on CS rather then my site so shouldn't dissapear again!

http://corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=35931
davcohen

15th May 06 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

deff worth doing, once done you will never understand what put you off and how you managed to bare the car as it was.

i had one altho it didnt seem to hold the boost aswel as my astra does which really kicks, i think there was a prob with it but its long gone anyway

Cossie

15th May 06 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have done some mods on mine this week and it feels like power has increased have no photos but look on this site from DutchNovaDiesel http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/vauxhall/mechanical-electrical/251241-isuzu-engine-astra-mk3.html

New Poll