corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Euro Tunning magazines

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Euro Tunning magazines
CorsaSRi16v
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   13th Sep 05 at 20:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As subject I remember looking at a few while I was on holiday in Gran Canaria. Can't remember some of the names.

Can anyone help me out?
MatG

13th Sep 05 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The main ones are:

Maxi Tuning (i get this one every month)
Gti Tuning (and this one)

Others I get now and again:

XTR tuning
xtreme Tuning
Top tuning
Flash Tuning
Auto Max
Auto Tuning

Then there is Addx (French Max Power) and loads of vw ones and some vauxhall ones.
CorsaSRi16v
Premium Member

13th Sep 05 at 21:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for that Mat.

How did you go about getting the subscription for them two? As they were the ones I was looking at. Also are there any Audi ones?
MatG

13th Sep 05 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont have subscriptions but I am sure you can do it over the net - not sure on price though!

I have some family that are constantly to and from Spain so they buy all the mags for me Gti tuning and Maxi Tuning are the best ones by far TBH.
MatG

13th Sep 05 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry I did not notice your other question. I am sure I have got an audi one some where or it may be just a special VW Tuning mag.

I will have a dig around for you, got loads in the loft .

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Euro Tunning magazines 22 database queries in 0.0100741 seconds