corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I am Enraged (update page 2)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I am Enraged (update page 2)
bradfincham

User status: Offline
25th Jan 06 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
A bit of advice for everyone.

If you witness a crash and you are not involved in it, drive on, do not stop it is not worth your time or effort.

When I witnessed a serious car accident years back it all went to court and I had to a Policeman come around my house and interview me, the way the Policeman spoke to me was disgusting, he was more or less accusing me of racing the car (even though he went through a set of lights and I was stopped at them) and at the scene of the accident I was the ONLY person to get a producer, not only had I helped these 6 lads out of a 205 GTi but I had sat and waited for 3 hours whilst they cleared the wreckage and so the Police could interview me.

Bad news though Brad, I feel for you and your mum

Cheers mate, I know what you mean I had previous experience of someone that ditched a punto gt when i was following in my red corsa, I said he just went into the ditch which he did and he was speeding big time. I again gave statement etc but wasnt worth it,
on my way to uni 2 weeks ago i saw a rover 216 swerve a car hit a lamp post and end up in someones wall, made sure he was ok and then fucked off as i know that i would get the blame for something and im sure he didnt have insurance as he wanted his mate to recover the car asap

Steve
Premium Member

25th Jan 06 at 16:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

they are wankers
Karen

25th Jan 06 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member

makes u sick thinking of things like this

I hate going out on my own now anywhere, esp in the dark coz of things like this. Whether walking or when I had the car

Your mum will prob be scared to go to the shops aswell now
Fad

25th Jan 06 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member

Feeling for you mate know the feeling all too well

Had my car broken into several times on my own drive and the police havent come out once...I kow they have more pressing stuff to take care of but at least once would of surficed

Also I got rear ended two years ago infront of a police car....only to get told to move on quickly as it was holding up traffic then they fucked off to the Cafe accross the road I kid you not

Pretty gutting when somone who has no right violates your property you quite clearly workied hard for...gutted for you mate

On a brighter note I was actually going to congratulate you on opening this thread
Ben
Banned

25th Jan 06 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member

we will all have to fit van vaults to our cars next
James_DT

25th Jan 06 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member

So what's the point in the Police again?
Must be to catch speeding motorists, as they're good at that.

Sorry to hear about your Mum's car, though.

[Edited on 25-01-2006 by James_DT]
3CorsaMeal

30th Jul 12 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member

Dunno how i got linked to this thread but can't believe its 6yrs old

seems like yesterday

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I am Enraged (update page 2) 23 database queries in 0.0096750 seconds