corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I am Enraged (update page 2)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I am Enraged (update page 2)
Sam
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Jan 06 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member

I was about to wish you congratulations but then I re-read the thread title... My tired eyes...
corsagal19

24th Jan 06 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member

The police did nothin when my car was broken in2 aswell. called from my mobile and instead o goin through to local police they told me to go and find a payphone! so I was left in a car park on my own in the pitch black n hadta wait on my family driving half an hour to help me..don't trust the police after that
ed

25th Jan 06 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member

Sucks when all you can do is get a crime number off the Police and claim on the insurace. It's as if Theft isn't a crime anymore. What pisses me off is this will clearly cost over £2000 to sort out, and it is classified as petty crime.
schoey

25th Jan 06 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member

Yup, when my car got broken into, i got told off for ringing 999!

Was like, oh and what else am i meant to do.

Sorry to hear Brad.
a_j_mair

25th Jan 06 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member

i thot that said engaged then started reading bout standing in the cold
Edd

25th Jan 06 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member

fucking pish
Jambo

25th Jan 06 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member

Welcome to modern society

Feel for your maa brad. hope shes ok.

Money on the crime being drug related
bradfincham

25th Jan 06 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member

I mean the car and all the parts are replaceable,
its the fact that the police said theres nothing they can do, what if they had come back etc for her and the rac just took bloody hours getting there, winds me up how a woman on the phone in tears seems to be a case to be left.

And no passers by, people that parked next to her could give a shit,

Im afraid to say that where I live at home its slightly different as all small villages and everyone helps out,
when my mums mum passed away before xmas she got probably 10 bunches of flowers and cards from people that live within 100 metres of our house,
I was hoping some man would at least stop and say il wait with you untill your son turns up or the RAC etc
Tom

25th Jan 06 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member

theiving scum I hate hearing about shit like this
broster
Premium Member

25th Jan 06 at 10:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

i remeber whitnesseing a crash where someone rear ended a young girl... so i waited with her till her parents came... the dude admitted having no insurance and police let him get in his car and drive off!
bradfincham

25th Jan 06 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by broster
i remeber whitnesseing a crash where someone rear ended a young girl... so i waited with her till her parents came... the dude admitted having no insurance and police let him get in his car and drive off!

Riducoulous, Ive had enough of the police these days,
My mate got a battering for no reason before xmas, the police sat in the van till it calmed down and then went and arrested him for it. Pools of blood etc, as the person that did it is renowned apparently so the arrest the innocent one, I mean WTF they just sat and watched
Jambo

25th Jan 06 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by broster
i remeber whitnesseing a crash where someone rear ended a young girl...

VegasPhil
Premium Member

25th Jan 06 at 10:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

Had to break into my mates Clio before Christmas in Central Portsmouth. Ended up smashing the Window. About 20-30 people went past and no one said a word. Or even looked...

Not a nice Story Brad.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Jambo

25th Jan 06 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member

I witnessed a car bieng broken into by a group of like 5-6 chavs, went in through boot.

They did it in public full view of town centre.
I drove to the police station, whioch from the scene of the crime is probably a 5min walk around 1000yards.
The doors were locked but there was an intercom, pressed it. Officer answered i said wanna report a crime she asked what kind, i told her what happnened, told her they were STILL there i drove past them 30seconds ago.

She hung up

Sick.
L30 SCT

25th Jan 06 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member

dont no if its already been said cos i dont have time to read the whole post. but is there not cameras in the car park?
bradfincham

25th Jan 06 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by leoscott
dont no if its already been said cos i dont have time to read the whole post. but is there not cameras in the car park?

Nope none at all
Ally

25th Jan 06 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member

You think thats bad Brad, Richie was assualted in November whilst driving down the street to his house.

They stood in the road, put his back window through and punched him. Then when he went to get out and his brothers turned up they all ran away.

Told them they were gunna come back to his house later and attack us/smash everything up.

Police turned up 4/5 hours later to take a statement... and we haven't heard anything from them.

I hope once im a copper i can get some understanding as to why we were let down as i have always, always had faith in the police!

Right up untill Richie was assualted, he was fine they did have a go at him but he didnt have a scratch on him! But i jst felt like they didnt have any sense of urgency about it.

shit what happened thou, was everything hidden away in the boot? Or was it on show?
Ally

25th Jan 06 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member

jst read it ... god that was abit nasty!

Must have seen her put shit away, unless they just broke into a random car and got lucky!
Tim
Site Administrator

25th Jan 06 at 11:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

Sorry to hear about that Brad I know how it feels to have your car broken into. People can tell you you're asking for it etc etc, but at the end of the day no one should break into your property.

Out of interest how did they open the boot (I know focus' have that little button to pop it open but surely that doesn't work if the car's deadlocked)...
bradfincham

25th Jan 06 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ally
jst read it ... god that was abit nasty!

Must have seen her put shit away, unless they just broke into a random car and got lucky!

Nope she was on her to head office, had been in suffolk in the morning and she hid everything away before she left there, didnt even use the tom tom to get there as she drives that route weekly.

Tim - I think they must have just pressed that button, they havent moved the rear seats and the engine has to be off before the boot will open.
I think when they pushed the lock in it opened all the doors on the car, as the central locking had been activated
Ally

25th Jan 06 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member

Man thats horrible, so i suppose they just got lucky

If i was out on my own and my car was broken into i would be devastated!
bradfincham

25th Jan 06 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member

Just spoken to my mum and she says that she now remembers more of what happened.
When she was in Marks and Spencers a bloke walked upto her and said is this your trolley - empty, to which she replied no.
He then said are you not planning a big shop then, to which she replied no im off now.

She only put the 2 togethor when she thought her 2 minutes in the store through.

I personally think they were planning to nick the car, but as she was on her way out they just took what they could.

She rang the police again and told them, as mum knows what the man looked like vaguely. Again there not interested!!!
BYRON

25th Jan 06 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member

sadly there long gone and in the next car park breaking into another car.
Ojc

25th Jan 06 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member

A bit of advice for everyone.

If you witness a crash and you are not involved in it, drive on, do not stop it is not worth your time or effort.

When I witnessed a serious car accident years back it all went to court and I had to a Policeman come around my house and interview me, the way the Policeman spoke to me was disgusting, he was more or less accusing me of racing the car (even though he went through a set of lights and I was stopped at them) and at the scene of the accident I was the ONLY person to get a producer, not only had I helped these 6 lads out of a 205 GTi but I had sat and waited for 3 hours whilst they cleared the wreckage and so the Police could interview me.

Bad news though Brad, I feel for you and your mum
Edd

25th Jan 06 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member

go back to the carpark and leave the car there again while you hide in the boot with a tazer

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I am Enraged (update page 2) 23 database queries in 0.0172169 seconds