corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » REAR LED HELP

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author REAR LED HELP
markygfaebburn

User status: Offline
4th Dec 05 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fitted them today but ma rear lights arent workin, only break, reverse & indicators. its the top lights that r workin, theyr the break 1s but the bottom 1s arent.

i just put the connectors together, the standard 1 & the 1 wi the lights & assumed they wir fine coz aw the other 1s wir workin.

how do u check them?

wiz drivin around wi them out tonight, wiz lucky!!

when i fitted my angeleyes, they stop workin coz fuse, could this b it? cant check the now, too dark!!!!!!!!

i just went out and double checked...they worked! then wen started the car up...THEY STOPPED WORKIN! somethings not right...

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!
rustyarchs

4th Dec 05 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

off topic,,,

did you flash at me 2nite when i was in my back garden???

my misses owns the sexy silver corsa c

oh and hi
markygfaebburn

4th Dec 05 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didny mean to, wiz lookin at lauras megane to see if she had lowered it, it wiz to dark so had to put the full beam on!
rustyarchs

5th Dec 05 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aahhh

its a nice we car,,,wrong time of year for a convertable tho

New Poll