corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » dash display

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dash display
craig-12v

User status: Offline
7th Nov 05 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why has the middle bit of my display in my 1999 corsa went blank now that ive taken out the vauxhall cd player and replaced it with a sony. when the cd players off it works fine and the time, date temp comes up but when its on the date in the middle dissapears. ive been toldthis is fixable. apparently its a blue wire somewhere, prob behind the stero.hopefully all i need to do is cut it so the date stays there all the time ! any suggestions people ??? cheers.
RKS

User status: Offline
7th Nov 05 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats the one! either cut the bluewire or remove it from the iso plug! if you cut it make sure there is something terminating the end of it as it is a live wire and may short out

New Poll