corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » TV HEADREST MONITORS. ARE THEY WORTH GETTING?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author TV HEADREST MONITORS. ARE THEY WORTH GETTING?
woodywoods12345

User status: Offline
   4th Nov 05 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK so heres the situation, i want to get a tv monitor in my car and my friend has offered to sell me his 1 7inch centurion monitor for £80. However a shop nearby sells Sony headrest monitors for £100 a pair. Im tempted to buy the Sony ones, however i have no tinted windows or alarm on my car, therefore people will be able to see them and they become an easy target. Is thee a solution to this problem? I was thinking about gettin two headrests from a scrappy and placing them in my car whilst parked up and putting the tv headrests in the boot. Im really keen, but is it worth it?
mobymaster

4th Nov 05 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Solutions are:

Dont buy them

Get an alarm fitted even tho people will still smash your windows to take them.

Tinted windows people will just think you are hiding something and smash it to see.

Boot is a good solution, but once people know you have them, they will see you taking them out etc. If you want a screen get one of them motorosed out ones for the dash This is what ive got.
ash_corsa

4th Nov 05 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

proper headrest monitors usualy come with a sleeve that fits over the whole headrest when theyre not in use, i know it will look odd and some people will know but it stops the monitor catching a thieves eye as they walk past
would be a pain in the ass to take headrests out all the time as the wire usualy goes down one of the headrest legs into the seat

New Poll