corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » knock sensor quick help...(pic)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author knock sensor quick help...(pic)
a_j_mair

User status: Offline
12th Oct 05 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have bought a new knock sensor as seen in left of pic
i have removed what i am 99% sure is the old one(right of pic)
do i just have the wrong type of sensor, guy on phone said there was 2 different ones

cheers for any help
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
13th Oct 05 at 07:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one on the left is for later engines, although you can use it. you need to swop the plug over and swap the position of the wires. i have a brand new one (the old model one you need) sitting here doing nothing.

you want it?

New Poll