corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » nova engine into corsa - engine mounts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author nova engine into corsa - engine mounts
RobHayes

User status: Offline
12th Oct 05 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might be getting a carbed 1.4 lump to ft into my sri so i can sell it as a working car rather than a shell, but need to know about engine mounts?
would i be alright using the nova ones? the shell currently has a c16xe in, could i use the engine mount off that? its just the front engine mount im asking about, not the 2 gearbox mounts

New Poll