corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 2.2 DTi Engine mounts to suit a Nova

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2.2 DTi Engine mounts to suit a Nova
Hintz

User status: Offline
20th Jul 03 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi peeps, long time no post

I've heard that CossVaux do engine mounts to suit a CORSA for the fitting of a 2.2 DTi but not heard ofany for a Nova (if differ'nt)

I also heard Lee Mitchell Makes mounts to the same spec, Anyone know where he is?

Thanx
miles

20th Jul 03 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nova's and corsas use the same engine mounting points.
BeArDy

20th Jul 03 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

find out where the engine mounts sit on the DTi and i will be able to give u better advice but i would say no they wouldent, as they dont do engine mounts for a V6 into a corsa or Nova never mind a DTi
Kris TD

20th Jul 03 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

m-tec do the kit and cossvaux are building one, i visited them and they showed me the engine mount kit they had ( made by m-tec)

heres the link for the kits :

http://www.mathijssentechnics.nl/index.php?pagina=pagina.asp&sub_menu_id=8000&item=Diesel-Tuning&title=Diesel-Tuning&page_link=8000&result_id=8000&taal=2
Hintz

21st Jul 03 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OMG KRIS!!!!!

Look at that sexy DTi in the corsa........

New Poll