corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Is the GTE loom the same as GSi?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is the GTE loom the same as GSi?
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Sep 05 at 18:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the Astra GTE, is the loom the same as on the very first Astra GSi's ??

This wiring business is really annoying me now! I just need to get hold of another wiring loom but i need to make sure i'm getting the right one this time!

How hard can it be to get a loom for a redtop??

Cheers for any help guys.

Corsa C Z20Let

Black Sleeper Turbo Project

New Poll