corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ive only had the P1 2 days and..

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ive only had the P1 2 days and..
SetH

User status: Offline
7th Sep 05 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

m8 dont worry about wasting fuel on them. youve got one of the fastest launching vehicles on the road, get those revs up and dump that clutch. you`ll be 10 car lengths in front whilst they are just wheelspinning and not going anywhere.
dirtydan

7th Sep 05 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by iceman
im getting really bored of silly little boy racers in the saxos, golfs, and other little so to speak hot hatches sitting behind me and next to me reving there engines, its like and u really think im going to waste my petrol on something like you.

worse case was yesterday when i was in the SLOW lane doin the speed limit of 40 down a duel carriage way with the fast lane empty, this golf sitting on my bumper reving his engine, i then slow down even more just to let me know to pass he then decides to pull next to me still reving his engine all his mates in the car smiling and laughing, then he puts his foot down and a big cloud of smoke bellows out of his exhaust and to be honest a robin reliant could have pulled away quicker

Rant over, im guessing the turbo boys on here get this alot?

Stu

lol yup yup get it fair bit now. only cause the chav valve going pissssshhh lol. tho i dont waste my time unless its summit i know will give good run or actualyl beat me as its fun
adiohead

7th Sep 05 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i get that in my LCR! most of the time i just drive really slow and let them pass. costing me £53 to fill up at the moment!!! i'm not wasting any fuel.

i've only given in a few times. little chavs in a saxo pulled up beside and revved.....
at the next set of lights they sat behind.

some gay in an mg was driving up some innocent persons arse...when he overtook them i gave chase and i think he poo'd himself.

also had some fun with a chav in an astra (fog lights and all lol) on the m4. he was driving sooo close so i floored it. the in-gear times of my car are mental. he was long gone.

Nismo

7th Sep 05 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just spit flames at them

They back away then
CorsaSRi16v
Premium Member

7th Sep 05 at 20:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get this all the time, but as others have said I just don't bother as I know it will just waste my petrol

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ive only had the P1 2 days and.. 23 database queries in 0.0102742 seconds