corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ive only had the P1 2 days and..

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ive only had the P1 2 days and..
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
7th Sep 05 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
I get it all the time, a chav in a fiesta tried to "tailgate" me when i wasnt in the mood.

Absolouely cained it, i got up to 100mph+ on a big enough road. He was ABOSLOUTEL MILES behind me, it MUST have been a 1.4 or som ething equally as laughable.

So i slow to the speed limit (60) i soon come across 7+ cars of traffic slow to around 50 to keep up with traffic and just pootle along.

Steeming up in my rear view mirror is said fiesta. RIGHT on my bumper revving his engine

He then overtakes me to get infont (in traffic ) He then goes to overtake the range rover that was infront of me on a BLIND CORNER

Narrowly missed an oncoming car! FFS what a prick

thats what i don't get, people can't admit defeat either, they keep trying and trying as if getting in front is them winning

tits
Jambo

7th Sep 05 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tits indeed. He was of course a chav
iceman

7th Sep 05 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so was the guy in the golf oh and his 4 mates lol
SteveW

7th Sep 05 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate had the same with 4 asian lads in a Merc (quite a new shape black one)

i slayed them but then when slowing down for 2 miniroundabout they come storming up behind me and screech past me round both roundabouts nearly loosing it.. only to turn around and go back the way they just came ??? totally confusing.. guess they wanted me to see what good drivers they were
iceman

7th Sep 05 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ steve
Dan B

7th Sep 05 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had some baseball-cap-wearing chav in a Megane 1.6 Sport do exactly the same to me...

Single-lane private road, almost sitting on my rear bumper as I was taking it easy......road splits into dual carriageway at some lights, so I trundle up in the left lane, he screeches to a stop in the right lane and starts revving his engine. Looked over, saw a "trophy" blonde bimbo in the passenger seat, so decided to show him up......and did!

He was about 10 car-lengths behind by the time I pulled up at the next set of lights about a mile down the road, he pulled alongside and started revving his engine again, his face looking like he was about to explode with anger!

Lights go green, exactly the same result, pull up at the next lights and I'm turning left off the carriageway, he just looked straight ahead, didn't rev his car, while his passenger was pissing herself laughing......a lesson well taught? Who knows, but it took him two attempts to learn it!
Jambo

7th Sep 05 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Danb, i think youll find Steve106gti has been trying to race you
Dan B

7th Sep 05 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Always thought he was based down south, in soft southern-fairy shandy-drinking land?
Robbo

7th Sep 05 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always used to get people in Fiesta Zetec-S' trying it on when I had me CTR

Glad u r enhjoying the P1 tho
iceman

7th Sep 05 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will have to attend a cs meet in it lol
_Allan_

7th Sep 05 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck I get it all the time and that's on a bike. Performance cars usally don't even bother but it's always either a golf or some bmw who get's pissed off I have made/filtered my way to the front of the queue. By the time the lights are green and they have taken their foot of the clutch I am well on my way down the road causing no delay whatsoever avoiding me, to their journey.
timrud_

7th Sep 05 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I enjoy smoking people in bigger ment to be quicker cars that think they can boss em out of the way as I'm in a Corsa.One of those new Bentley Turbo things was the most memorable on the motorway.....
Tom

7th Sep 05 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dan b that's piss funny
Russ

7th Sep 05 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Iles
Used to love that in the S2000

*wipes tear*
Jambo

7th Sep 05 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan B
quote:

Always thought he was based down south, in soft southern-fairy shandy-drinking land?

i was jokin

Maybe it was him tho
Stu

7th Sep 05 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got it once by some old guy in a Vectra GSI! I was in a 30 zone doing 35, he was three inches off my bumper and positioned so he was in the middle of the road. So I stamped on the brakes and he shat himself, I then stuck to about 20 and he tried to overtake me on a blind bridge. Luckily I was in second, I let him get alongside me and then matched him, then a car was coming the other way so he backed off to drop in behind me. Sorry pal! I braked too and wouldnt let him in. Him and the car coming the other way had to stop and he was stuck on the wrong side of the road. THEN when we got down to the next set of lights and he pulled along side me and started giving me grief with his 75 year old missus next to him and his dog in the back!!! WTF??

He then reported me to the police for threatening to bite his nose off!!!!!

Nismo

7th Sep 05 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes but what you have to remember ICEMAN is when you had your corsa im sure you tried to tempt bigger jap cars into playing
Paul_J

7th Sep 05 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iceman was that the bath road by any chance?

you always get car's full of chavs / asians... trying to race you. The fact the car is FULL of these cocks suggests they don't stand a chance anyway due to weight.

I've had a Corsa 1.2 8v / Clio 1.2 8v / some old style Colt or something... and many others... FULL to the brim with chavs / asians... chavs with baseball caps and beers, asian's with spliffs and chains.

The result is always the same. I'm sitting at lights, looking tired wanting to get home... they all pull up next to me... Revving looking at me, shouting shit out of the window... doing 'hollla' style moves.

I engage first gear and briskly accelerate to about 60 in 2nd gear and then brake... While I watch them wheel spin heavily, then back off and almost stall it and then hit about 20 mph when I've hit 60.

I slow down (obvious by brake lights which they can see) and they go flying past.

I get to next set of lights... they do the same crap. What's the point?

Problem is, I know if I don't race them they'll think they've beaten me - so this shit continues all the way down the road till I pull off.
scoob
Premium Member

7th Sep 05 at 13:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive only been hasseld by an audi tt and a big merc since ive had the scoob
o and a saxo vts
Edd

7th Sep 05 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stu
I got it once by some old guy in a Vectra GSI! I was in a 30 zone doing 35, he was three inches off my bumper and positioned so he was in the middle of the road. So I stamped on the brakes and he shat himself, I then stuck to about 20 and he tried to overtake me on a blind bridge. Luckily I was in second, I let him get alongside me and then matched him, then a car was coming the other way so he backed off to drop in behind me. Sorry pal! I braked too and wouldnt let him in. Him and the car coming the other way had to stop and he was stuck on the wrong side of the road. THEN when we got down to the next set of lights and he pulled along side me and started giving me grief with his 75 year old missus next to him and his dog in the back!!! WTF??

He then reported me to the police for threatening to bite his nose off!!!!!

bite his nose off brilliant
Stu

7th Sep 05 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I swear to god he looked like Father Christmas, he was 'at least' 70, had three teeth and had his old bird and a dog in the back!

I couldnt belive it!? Police were ok when I told them:
1) He was driving too close and nearly hit me when I broke to avoid a child crossing the road
2) He tried to overtake me on a blind hill and nearly had an accident with a car coming in the opposite direction
3) He was the one who 'made' his own lane at the next set of lights to shout abuse at me
4) He was probably deaf so mistook me saying 'please dont hit me Santa' for 'shut your window and move your car or I will bite your nose off!'

[Edited on 07-09-2005 by Stu]
iceman

7th Sep 05 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
yes but what you have to remember ICEMAN is when you had your corsa im sure you tried to tempt bigger jap cars into playing

this is not true as i never had the car on the road to do it
iceman

7th Sep 05 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
Iceman was that the bath road by any chance?

you always get car's full of chavs / asians... trying to race you. The fact the car is FULL of these cocks suggests they don't stand a chance anyway due to weight.

I've had a Corsa 1.2 8v / Clio 1.2 8v / some old style Colt or something... and many others... FULL to the brim with chavs / asians... chavs with baseball caps and beers, asian's with spliffs and chains.

The result is always the same. I'm sitting at lights, looking tired wanting to get home... they all pull up next to me... Revving looking at me, shouting shit out of the window... doing 'hollla' style moves.

I engage first gear and briskly accelerate to about 60 in 2nd gear and then brake... While I watch them wheel spin heavily, then back off and almost stall it and then hit about 20 mph when I've hit 60.

I slow down (obvious by brake lights which they can see) and they go flying past.

I get to next set of lights... they do the same crap. What's the point?

Problem is, I know if I don't race them they'll think they've beaten me - so this shit continues all the way down the road till I pull off.

spot on bath road near merc garage
Tom

7th Sep 05 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stu
I swear to god he looked like Father Christmas, he was 'at least' 70, had three teeth and had his old bird and a dog in the back!

I couldnt belive it!? Police were ok when I told them:
1) He was driving too close and nearly hit me when I broke to avoid a child crossing the road
2) He tried to overtake me on a blind hill and nearly had an accident with a car coming in the opposite direction
3) He was the one who 'made' his own lane at the next set of lights to shout abuse at me
4) He was probably deaf so mistook me saying 'please dont hit me Santa' for 'shut your window and move your car or I will bite your nose off!'

[Edited on 07-09-2005 by Stu]

ROFLOL that's piss funny
Stu

7th Sep 05 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking back it was hilarious!

It really shocked me tho, I didnt know what to do! I couldnt possibly hurt a childhood hero could I?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ive only had the P1 2 days and.. 22 database queries in 0.1901889 seconds