corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Twin Headlights - Indicator problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Twin Headlights - Indicator problem
CoastalCorsa

User status: Offline
28th Aug 05 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right here goes got my morrettes all set up

my indicators flash at a faster rate because they aint draining enough ampage

i have put some standard side repeater bulbs in the inner headlamps

is there anything i can do other than wiring in a 20 amp bulb
O.T.G

29th Aug 05 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol sounds familiar

i ran wires parallel from the side repeaters to the new indicators that i had placed in the front bumper (using lower ampage bulbs) (to replace mortette indicators) and kept the morette indicators connected to the front indicator wires (as you would usually do - to control the fast flashing). just tied the morette indicators in under the bonnet. messy lookin but couldnt think of anything else to do.
Chris182

29th Aug 05 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got this too when putting in some nice led indicator bulbs in my angel eyes. solved it using these. just clamp onto the wires and draw the extra current needed to make them flash at the right speed again!

http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=44_64&products_id=429&osCsid=b1b60bc435d7e3d66fa82cc3271e97eb

[Edited on 29-08-2005 by Chris182]

New Poll