corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » mfd lights HELP PLEASE....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mfd lights HELP PLEASE....
220gsi

User status: Offline
23rd Nov 03 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the mfd in my corsa gsi lights up when ignition is turned on but goes off when lights are turned on. is it meant to? if not, is it a common problem and how do u fix it?
James@CCC

24th Nov 03 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

r u sure u havnt just hit the dimmer by the lights, im always doin that, its not off, its just very dim. im gonna take mine out soon, pisses me off
Greasemonkey

24th Nov 03 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa GSI electrics are amazing, the shit they can do sometimes, i had a headlight problem, you would turn the igniton off take the keys out and the car was still running you could drive it no problem. only switched off when ya turn the headlights off + if ya turned the headlights on with no keys in the ignition lights came on and you could bump start it.
I wont even start on the hazard light problem thats most corsas have
broster
Premium Member

24th Nov 03 at 15:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a wikid problem with my lights in general, when i indicated, a random exterior light would flash and random lights on the dash would come on, like fog light!

New Poll