corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » single wiper problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author single wiper problem
marklawton

User status: Offline
14th Aug 05 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right, i fitted my single wiper kit about 1-2 months ago and on the way back from work yesterday it stoped working, so when i got in i decide to have a look at why it wasnt working and and found that part of the original corsa linkage had snapped in half, had this happened because its undre more stress or just happened to snap for no reason, anyway going to the scrappy tomorrow to get another linkage but i dont no if to put the single wiper back on or just leave it so that i have two wiper arms

[Edited on 14-08-2005 by marklawton]
jamied

User status: Offline
14th Aug 05 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same has happened to me twice !

New Poll