corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What 125cc

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What 125cc
Lynny

User status: Offline
14th Jun 05 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BabyBlade
quote:
Originally posted by Lynny
quote:
Originally posted by NovaGTE
need to get a 125 to do my CBT and licence on;

Drew says....

you can not do your test on a 125 unless you want to be restricted to riding only 125's. To get a full bike license, (Direct access) you usually need to do the test on a 500cc bike

yes I did my cbt on a 500cc bike so that i could go the direct access route (no restrictions)

not sure that if you take a cbt on a 125 you cant do your test on a 500 tho??

i did cbt on 125 - then lessons on 125, then a few lessons on 500cc before test, then the test on a 500cc
BabyBlade

14th Jun 05 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BabyBlade
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NovaGTE
need to get a 125 to do my CBT and licence on;

Drew says....

you can not do your test on a 125 unless you want to be restricted to riding only 125's. To get a full bike license, (Direct access) you usually need to do the test on a 500cc bike

yes I did my cbt on a 500cc bike so that i could go the direct access route (no restrictions)

not sure that if you take a cbt on a 125 you cant do your test on a 500 tho??

i did cbt on 125 - then lessons on 125, then a few lessons on 500cc before test, then the test on a 500cc

cool thought that was the case just dawned on me they never asked me to ride a 125 in the cbt.
Tony05

15th Jun 05 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nsr
rs and mitos r unreliable,or need 1 hell of alot of lookin after,a98 nsr 125 wud do u well there abit slower with 25hp instead off 33 but u can still get 100 out of them with a 1 or 2 tooth sprocket chance but best thing is they last forever and u can tune them
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

15th Jun 05 at 13:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Under 21:

CBT - can ride a 125 on L plates
Bike test - can ride any bike restricted to 33 Bhp

21 +:

Bike test - can ride anything....

Corsa C Z20Let

Black Sleeper Turbo Project
Tony05

15th Jun 05 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or turn 17 have anything with less than 14hp then take test then u got 2 years up to 33hp then after them 2 years anything so can ride anything at 19 if u play ur cards right

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What 125cc 24 database queries in 0.0092361 seconds