corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Complete Speaker Rewiring

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Complete Speaker Rewiring
Mike2k111

User status: Offline
8th Jun 05 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey. Just spend about 2 hours having a search through different posts but still need abit of advice, new to alot of thw whole ICE scene and after fitting my front comps fine am now going to attempt to completely rewire and amp all my speakers. The ampin i think im ok about its just the rewiring of all the speakers. Starting at the head unit how do the new wires attack to the back of there? because i no there the standard vauxhall loom and a big plug that plugs into the headunit (is it the ISO)?? i gather from oher posts that once the new wire is connected its a good idea to solder it to your old wire and pull it through to save alot of hassle as the old wire is being binned anyway? thanks
Jas

User status: Offline
8th Jun 05 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

red - Ignition Live
Yellow - Permanent Live
Black - Earth
Brown or Orange - Illumination (ignore)
Blue - Electric Aerial/Amp remote feed
Grey - Front Left +
Grey black stripe - Front Left -
White - Front Right +
White black stripe - Front Right -