corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Tracking and Camber?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tracking and Camber?
dna23

User status: Offline
   18th Apr 05 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bearing in mind my car is lowered 60mm front and 40mm back who could do my tracking (need special clamps as usual cannot fit around tyre according to the local place) and who could adjust my camber.... i know i will need special camber bolts so where can i get them to? demon tweeks stopped sellin them online now...

thanks

[Edited on 18-04-2005 by dna23]
calidus

18th Apr 05 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

demon tweeks have some in the brochure as theyre one of my future purchases sometime...soon...ish....
James R

18th Apr 05 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not normally how low the car is persay, but rather how close the wheel is to the arch, if you put the std thinner smaller wheels on the car you have more arch clearance and can then track it normally.
you just hear lots of cursing as there's piss all room to get your arm up the wheel arch to the tie rod end and undo it.

James
dna23

18th Apr 05 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

standard wheels were sxi alloys and have since been sold... i have spoke to Jamsport in N'ton but they aren't gettin back very quick on their forum lol, i was wondering if there was anyone else? thanks for the info so far btw James
Siberia

18th Apr 05 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by j1400
It's not normally how low the car is persay, but rather how close the wheel is to the arch, if you put the std thinner smaller wheels on the car you have more arch clearance and can then track it normally.
you just hear lots of cursing as there's piss all room to get your arm up the wheel arch to the tie rod end and undo it.

James

thats what ramps are for

take it to a place that has a four wheel lazer alignment machine...

New Poll