corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Tinting spray...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tinting spray...
Rob B

User status: Offline
9th Apr 05 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys, i got some standard rear lights and im thinking about tinting them but is this stuff worth getting to do it with or will it just leave it with a rubbish effect

Thankssss
notts_v6

9th Apr 05 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will probally fail MOT, and looks crap if not done properly.
Stick with Manufactured after market lights, you can get smoked rears now for £70...
Richie B

9th Apr 05 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could still try it yourself, iv seen it done well once, if it goes wrong get out the white spirit, get it all off and have another go
williams1.5

10th Apr 05 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did that on my originals m8. make sure the surface is clean. spray LIGHT coats no more than 3.nething more and it will be too dark and the bulbs will not be easily visible and will fail mot and will get u pulled. i used 2 coats and it looked great and passed mot fine

New Poll