corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rattling Noise Coming From Exhaust???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rattling Noise Coming From Exhaust???
Rocky

User status: Offline
   29th Mar 05 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just started the car up a moment ago and was thinking were this rattling noise was coming from and it was from exhaust leaning on my bottom part of my bumper must only happened today really as i didnt hear this at all driving home from work , the bracket that holds it is it something to do with that like the rubber seal ??? wat ya think peeps on this????

first time this happened and iam not venturing out to see the car now cause it raining

pic of exhaust before this happened

[Edited on 29-03-2005 by Rocky]
Greasemonkey

29th Mar 05 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

undo the clamp and turn the back box this will lift it, if not get shorter rubbers, ford focus ones work
Rocky

29th Mar 05 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and its not the axle by the way it just leaning on the bottom part of bumper at mo looks like it come down a bit from were stationtary last time havent a clue how thought
FozzyGSI

29th Mar 05 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wouldnt worry about it
Just sounds like it vibrating on your bumper. New exhaust rubbers (max power) or bumper mods may be needed?
Rocky

30th Mar 05 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorted lads one off the rubbers snapped sort it out with ties for time being until i get some new rubbers

New Poll