corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Trouble with electrics

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Trouble with electrics
corsa_boi

User status: Offline
15th Mar 05 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite here we go, my headunit starting messing about the other day, it kept saying mute on the front but then goin off, the next day when i started my car up i noticed that my headunit did not come on and is still not working and the center console wasnt working with the time and stuff, but then it worked wen i put my headlights on but didnt when i opened my door! later on in the day the center console stopped workin altogether and the interior light isnt working either. So interior light isnt working, center console isnt working, headunit isnt working, ive checked the fuses and stuff but cant seem to find a problem, plz help me, cheers

Jon
loo_goblin

15th Mar 05 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Autoelection time.

get credit crd ready
corsa_boi

15th Mar 05 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So is it gunna cost me alot then any1 kno what the problem is?
James@CCC

15th Mar 05 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seems to be so much stuff at once, and i cant c how its related, but i dont have a hyanes here atm. but im guessing its coinidence.

try changing over ur headunit to something u no works, as that sounds buggered and a cause of some probs, like it being connected to the mfd

New Poll