corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » red sxi fitted my suspension!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author red sxi fitted my suspension!
pavorotti

User status: Offline
20th Feb 05 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i put a post on here asking if some one can fit my suspension so here came red sxi saying yea i can fit it no problem so i agreed i traveled 103 miles not knowing wat to expect when i get there i found out he has is own buisness doing mods on cars so i left my corsa there 4 two hours came back and there it was my car 40 mil lower proffesionaly fitted and im so pleased also met his family who made me realy welcome so im very pleased and i advise any one who wants spraying or suspension doing to pm red sxi has this man knows wat he is on about and my car goes around roundabouts at 50-60mph no problem! thanks red sxi your the man

pm red sxi 4 any fitting suspension and body work cuz im a happy man
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
20th Feb 05 at 16:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did he track it for you as well? That needs doing now your car is lowered.
pavorotti

20th Feb 05 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers m8
wainey

20th Feb 05 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

roundabouts have speed limits too
smacke

20th Feb 05 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try waiting nearly 5months for a spoiler to be sent from him that you payed for and he never even sprayed it that good as theres drips ect in it and then see if you still like him

But like every company they have their good and bad customers
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
20th Feb 05 at 18:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smacke
they have their good and bad customers
Which one are you?
smacke

20th Feb 05 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I worded that wrong

Basically i bught a spoiler of him when he was splitting his corsa c and he took nearly 5months from recieving the money to spray it and send it to me, it's nly after trading standards got involved that i recieved my spoiler, the spraywork on it is absolute rubbish, they are numerous drips, dimmpling effect paint and lots or scratches/marks.

Im nt happy with the way he treated me as a customer and would never use or recoomend him again.

Rant Over

New Poll