corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » X16XE flat spot under acceleration

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X16XE flat spot under acceleration
Siberia

User status: Offline
10th Feb 05 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^ i mean if it was out a tooth he be experencing more problems than just a flat spot...
nod911

10th Feb 05 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have reset the ecu lately and i might try it again just incase.not sure if its related but when i first start the car from cold, the engine doesnt wanna rev clean, when i dab the throttle it splutters up to rpm like its missing or sumthin. runs nice at temp though.
Cybermonkey

10th Feb 05 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nod, i remember getting flat spot at around the same point you did for a while. Car wasnt feeling right at all, so changed oil and also gave it an oil flush before hand, repaced coolant (was yucky) and replaced filter element , i also had a drilled airbox at the time too. After this, car felt much better and no flat spot. I had the standard exhaust on too. It could well need an oil change.
nod911

10th Feb 05 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for the reply, I have recently changed the oil, oil filter, plugs, coolant. but i havent checked the air filter yet so i will get on that today, hopefully its just the filter for an easy fix......knowing my luck it wont be though.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll