corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rear speakers how do i get um out (corsa b)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rear speakers how do i get um out (corsa b)
SHARPY

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 04 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do i just take out all the placcy trim around them in the boot??? also wot replacements would go back in there place? (as i dont wanna attack my parcel shelf with a jigsaw!!!)
ed

2nd Dec 04 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could get a pretty big speaker in the back - you could get a 6" component speakers woofer in there - yoy just need to make a piece of MDF up to the correct dimentions to screw the speaker chassis to. I'd recomend components in the front and a sub in the boot - this set up is far superior to 6x9's or components in the back

As for removing the originals, you just need to remove the trim and remove the speaker.

Don't go for some small 10cm speakers either, unless you already have some 6x9's or components fitted somewhere else. The small speakers are just mid range speakers - unless stated otherwise - and won't sound very good on there own
Adzy2k2

2nd Dec 04 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got 17cm door speakers in the front and 6x9's on the shelf, i did have 10" 400w in the boot, sounded good, now got 2 12" in the boot instead bu have a prob as the ports for my box go into the back of my 6x9's and distort horribly!!

10" sub, box and amp for sale!!!!
Boot build on way

New Poll