corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » squeeky spring

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author squeeky spring
evansy

User status: Offline
30th Nov 04 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

after having a garage look at my suspention i've got a squeek that seems to come from the spring when i go over a bump with any weight in the back. i'm guessing that they've not put the spring in place quite right so can anyone tell me what i need to do to get the back end apart to take a look myself and sort it as the garage are being twats and saying its nothing to do with them also what tools will i need?
Joff

30th Nov 04 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some springs do have a habit of squeaking.

What make?
3CorsaMeal

1st Dec 04 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jack it up until rear spring is slack then lower it slowly making sure its in right place
evansy

1st Dec 04 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vauxhall springs, not got a sus kit just yet

New Poll