corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » mates lexus lights nicked

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mates lexus lights nicked
ultra_corsa

User status: Offline
26th Oct 04 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by langey
just read the 2nd page of the thread lol and seen the answer to my question.

langey

26th Oct 04 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fooking hell bens story is mad. bet the guy never tried robbing again!
J da Silva

26th Oct 04 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like to leave things a year or more before I seek vengance.
ultra_corsa

26th Oct 04 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by langey
fooking hell bens story is mad. bet the guy never tried robbing again!

lol yer sum crazy sh!t!!! but if sum1 was doin all that to ya, wud prolly make u go bit crazy on the guy doin it...
Ben
Banned

26th Oct 04 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paul (the builder) said he were going to leave it after he got a beating , but the last straw were the petrol bomb at his house , he said if it had hi his kids window and gone through it could of killed his lad, which is the reason why he did it.

and end of day , maybe when the druggie gets his own house because hes come off drugs and stopped stealing and got his life back on track might think that paul were the reason . and be gr8full.

[Edited on 26-10-2004 by Ben]
J100RSA

26th Oct 04 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just drain his oil in to a container refit sump plug disconect oil sender unit so light dont come on when he tryed to drive off will last about 5 mins the will seize solid tis so easy to do on a corsa plus will be funny seeing him stuck @ side of road
ultra_corsa

26th Oct 04 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer true ,ya never know!
ultra_corsa

26th Oct 04 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J100RSA
just drain his oil in to a container refit sump plug disconect oil sender unit so light dont come on when he tryed to drive off will last about 5 mins the will seize solid tis so easy to do on a corsa plus will be funny seeing him stuck @ side of road

onlt problem there is its gona be early hours of mornin so be dark plus ,won't have alot of time (depending) n don't wana make any noise (not that it would?)
J100RSA

26th Oct 04 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did this to a wanker that keyed my car leaft the oil on his dorr step a few days later with a not saying "i think u lost somthing!"
ultra_corsa

26th Oct 04 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

excellent
leeshez

27th Oct 04 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spud up the exuhast
_Allan_

27th Oct 04 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Forget using a BB bat on the windows, spark plug the lot then use brake fluid or paint stripper on the whole car followed by gloss paint. All silent

[Edited on 27-10-2004 by _Allan_]
JJ

27th Oct 04 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also i would recommend befriending his girl... If he has one... and doin her hard and dry in the ass... Also that nitromorse mixed with battery acid is the way ahead to gettin paint of a car... best way to do it though is in a milk bottle with a load of wee holes in the top and just pepper it over the car... melts little holes all over the car and even better, when he notices it which may be several days later and tries to get it sorted... the mixture has eaten inot the metal and means its almost impossible to paint the panels lol
JJ

27th Oct 04 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not that i have dont this or anythin of course
Siberia

27th Oct 04 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just do the sugar thing he will never know it was u but u will have the satifaction of him having to buy a new engine......
Mark Petty

27th Oct 04 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just go round there and beat him and make him take the lights off (only if you 100% sure it was him though)
If you can make him pay for damages as well, if he has no ££ take other parts off the car.

Make sure he gets a good beating though otherwise he will come back
Smiler

27th Oct 04 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a guy break into my house the other new year and the lad that lived 2 doors down was a bricky and did a lot of work with my dad (an architect) so knew me quite well - anyway i got broken into whilst out on the usul new years eve session anyway i returned home on new years day mornign abut 4 to find door boarded up apart from key hole and handle, went inside and found a duvet cover with ps2, games , dvd's, cd's etc... shoved inside and my stereo, telly and everything stacked in lounge - and a note on a piece of paper stuck to wall from coppers telling me to ring em in morning. they came and told me lad a couple of doors down rang em up, and i immediately knew who so went to see him and ask - his story was.............

"i heard loads of banging so i thought what the bugger was you (me) up to, so i put dogs on lead and came to walk em so i could see (and i dint make myslef obvious that i was being nosey) anyway came out house and saw this fooking scraggy chav in a white basebal cap and knew it wasn't you so i took dogs back inside, rang police and fetch me metal baseball bat. i came back out house and the lad had got in, so i just stood on front lawn watching him go round house and anyway as he came to climb out cellar window (where he'd got in) i just shouted oy!!! and the lad looked and shat himsen - i said you can either stop in there and wait for police or you can come out here and you'll have me to deal with. the lad moved no further in or out - and whn cops came i put baseball bat in your green bin - which could i have back please"

i bought the lad a crate of stella for his help - but thats what you need as a burglur alarm!!! lol

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » mates lexus lights nicked 23 database queries in 0.0148571 seconds