corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » mates lexus lights nicked

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mates lexus lights nicked
CorsAsh

User status: Offline
26th Oct 04 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me too
ed

26th Oct 04 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VoYtO LeViCh
what would the sugar thing do??

Melted sugar in the engine? Not good.
Matt H

26th Oct 04 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pink candy floss will come out of the exhaust & make you look camp. happend to me once
Siberia

26th Oct 04 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VoYtO LeViCh
what would the sugar thing do??

get a spoon full of sugar and throw in into yer fire and see what happens...

the same thing should come out his exhaust....
RichiesCorsa

26th Oct 04 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They do have locking fuel caps, but they are easily broken.
Gez G

26th Oct 04 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Smash the lights now, then in a couple of weeks, months, sugar the petrol tank, systematic and patient, makes revenge worthwhile
ultra_corsa

26th Oct 04 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CheekieCorsaSXi
Smash the lights now, then in a couple of weeks, months, sugar the petrol tank, systematic and patient, makes revenge worthwhile

ultra_corsa

26th Oct 04 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

appreciate all the feedback anyway people
Ben
Banned

26th Oct 04 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

personally , i would take one m8 , go round to his house tell him he either takes the lights and his tailgate off or he gets used to eating through a straw. watch his face . if he any way declines or even looks at you funny , drag the twat out of his house and use his head to polish the side of his house

[Edited on 26-10-2004 by Ben]
ultra_corsa

26th Oct 04 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
personally , i would take one m8 , go round to his house tell him he either takes the lights and his tailgate off or he gets used to eating through a straw. watch his face . if he any way declines or even looks at you funny , drag the twat out of his house and use his head to polish the side of his house

sounds like a plan!
CorsaChris12

26th Oct 04 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but surely they know you and if you do it to his car want he do worse to yours Vicious cricle. But good on ya m8t beat ya well anoyed
Adam-D

26th Oct 04 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just see where he parked the car
and tie a very strong tow rope round ehcust and rear beam to nearest post/solid object make sure he cant see it obviosly, he drives away bang car's wellied,

or do what ben said go round and get a new tailgate and lights then if he dont do anything

get smashing
ultra_corsa

26th Oct 04 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaChris12
but surely they know you and if you do it to his car want he do worse to yours Vicious cricle. But good on ya m8t beat ya well anoyed

nah we've never met ,i told me mate not too do it aswell cus they live near eachother but its totally diff area to me
Ben
Banned

26th Oct 04 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and tell him "the reason i know its u is i looked back on the cctv" that will shit him up
Robbo

26th Oct 04 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sugar deffo
J da Silva

26th Oct 04 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If he's nicked your mates corsa b light's they were obvious nicked for another corsa, so there's a chance(however big of a chance it is I'm not sure) that he may read this.
ultra_corsa

26th Oct 04 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btw incase ppl r wonderin how we know it was this guy ,is cus my mate is mates wiv the guys cousen (think that came out rite lol) who passed on the news cus he don't like his cousen anyway n basically everything on the car that ain't standards been nicked ,mirrors ,alloys,exhaust etc etc..
punk ass biatch
ultra_corsa

26th Oct 04 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
If he's nicked your mates corsa b light's they were obvious nicked for another corsa, so there's a chance(however big of a chance it is I'm not sure) that he may read this.

yer tis v.true venom but whether he knows wots comin or not its gona happen *GRRR* lol
Scottydoo
Banned

26th Oct 04 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BB Bat every window and panel - must be done very quick tho and by 2/3 of you.....plan your escape well as there sure to call the cops and make sure you all have a story to cover your ass
ultra_corsa

26th Oct 04 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys
Ben
Banned

26th Oct 04 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i remember a builder on site i worked on last yr were at home , come down and caught a thief trying to nick his sons new little quad, he brayed him senseless and then let him go

then after a few weeks allsorts happened , the builders windows went through. his car got coined ,his house got petrol bombed , and nasty phone calls . Anyhow the builder then found out where this guy lived , a derilict house in bradford. He went up to this house with his mate (both of these guys are fucking huge btw) and walked into this house, the builder were saying there were fuck all in the house , he said there were shit and piss all over as well as shringes , they walked upstairs and at the top of the stairs were this guy , fucked out of his tree on drugs and according to the builder he said he were out of it,and almost unconcious . the two guys then carried him down and threw him in the back of there van and took him up to emley moor, they stripped him fully to the boxers where by this time he had almost come fully back around and did not know where he were , the gave him a shovel and told him to dig, the builder said he were crying for his mum and begging for his life the builder then told him to get in and lay down , which he did and were "shaking like a shitting dog" (ill never forget that description) and the builder started throwing some soil on top of him, he then stopped and said , if you ever come anywhere near my house or street , or even touch anything i own , there will be no 2nd chance. then drove off .

then the builder said that he must of been driving through town a while after and saw the same guy coming out of the job center

so in a way it reformed this guy

langey

26th Oct 04 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how are you 100% who it is??

would be awful if you do somthing horrible to this lads car and it wasnt evan him who stole them.
langey

26th Oct 04 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just read the 2nd page of the thread lol and seen the answer to my question.
AndyW

26th Oct 04 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
i remember a builder on site i worked on last yr were at home , come down and caught a thief trying to nick his sons new little quad, he brayed him senseless and then let him go

then after a few weeks allsorts happened , the builders windows went through. his car got coined ,his house got petrol bombed , and nasty phone calls . Anyhow the builder then found out where this guy lived , a derilict house in bradford. He went up to this house with his mate (both of these guys are fucking huge btw) and walked into this house, the builder were saying there were fuck all in the house , he said there were shit and piss all over as well as shringes , they walked upstairs and at the top of the stairs were this guy , fucked out of his tree on drugs and according to the builder he said he were out of it,and almost unconcious . the two guys then carried him down and threw him in the back of there van and took him up to emley moor, they stripped him fully to the boxers where by this time he had almost come fully back around and did not know where he were , the gave him a shovel and told him to dig, the builder said he were crying for his mum and begging for his life the builder then told him to get in and lay down , which he did and were "shaking like a shitting dog" (ill never forget that description) and the builder started throwing some soil on top of him, he then stopped and said , if you ever come anywhere near my house or street , or even touch anything i own , there will be no 2nd chance. then drove off .

then the builder said that he must of been driving through town a while after and saw the same guy coming out of the job center

thats a quality story
ultra_corsa

26th Oct 04 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben

lol 'shakin like a shittin dog'

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » mates lexus lights nicked 22 database queries in 0.0131249 seconds