corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » M3 Mirrors

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author M3 Mirrors
NoLimit

User status: Offline
18th Oct 04 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, I'm getting these off a mate, just through chatting so it's not like through eBay or this forum, so it could be a bit dodgy but I trust him (he's a m8 I've met online btw not someone I know in real life). Im hopefully getting some M3 mirrors off him for my corsa b, but, I'm sure I read somewhere that you need a specific base for the car you're putting it on. Or am I mistaken and are they a universal fit?

Pic is here:

http://www.stressed-monkey.co.uk/carscreenies/mirr%23.JPG

Too big to img it

[Edited on 18-10-2004 by NoLimit]
ed

18th Oct 04 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The M3 mirrors universally fit all M3 base plates, but the baseplates you have to get are specific to each car. They cost £15 and just screw to the mirror and then to the car in the original fixing place using the original screws - you get the base plates from just about any shop in the back of Max Power, or from Halfords...
ikky

18th Oct 04 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea you will need corsa specific base plates

New Poll